Webinar "Smart Governance Menuju Harapan Baru Untuk Indonesia Maju"
Webinar "Smart Governance Towards New Hope for Advanced Indonesia"
Jakarta, 24 August 2023 - PT Jasnita Telekomindo Tbk. held a Smart Governance webinar Towards New Hope for Advanced Indonesia on August 24 2023, from 09.00 to 11.00 WIB, as a concrete step in continuing the Smart City initiative in Indonesia. This event was also attended by representatives from the Regional Government as participants, which was attended by approximately 218 participants.
Speakers who have shared knowledge and experience in this webinar include:
1. Chairman of the RI Kominfo Broadband Special Needs Infrastructure Team, Mr. Harapan Takaryawan.
2. Young Planner, Chair of the 112 Emergency Call Service Work Team, Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Information, Mr. Agung Setyo Utomo;
3. Deputy Main Director, PT Jasnita Telekomindo Tbk. Mr. Ronald Adrianta.
4. Tangerang City Regional Government, in this case represented by the Head of the City Control Room Management UPT, Mrs. Fany Rostiany;
5. Bogor Regency Regional Government, in this case represented by the Information Systems Analyst and Coordinator of Bogor Siaga 112, Mr. Gagat Prasasthi;
6. Commercial Channel Director Dell Technologies Indonesia, Mr. Andy Ferdiansyah;
7. And AxxonSoft Indonesia Country Sales, Mr. Poltak Solano Munthe.
This webinar will be an opportunity for Regional Governments to get the latest information regarding smart city development and effective 112 emergency call services. PT Jasnita Telekomindo Tbk., as a Smart City and 112 service provider, is committed to providing the necessary support and tools for local governments in building sustainable and comfortable cities for their citizens. The 112 service is in line with the Regulation of the Minister of Communication and Information of the Republic of Indonesia Number 10 of 2016 concerning Single Number Emergency Call Services. PT Jasnita Telekomindo Tbk as a Telecommunications Company, plays an important role in assisting the Government, in this case the Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Information, in implementing the 112 emergency service.
"The 112 service is very important, it really helps the community in emergencies so it will make things easier for the local government. Number 112 has several advantages, including: 112 is easy to remember and memorize. Another advantage is that 112 is based on international standards, free/free calls." Said Agung Setyo Utomo, Young Planner, Chair of the 112 Emergency Call Service Sub-Team, Kominfo RI.
PT Jasnita Telekomindo Tbk.